On Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4 comments

So I'm thinking that I should probably start this relationship out with an introduction. Maybe also an explanation about the title of this fledgling online journal. However, I think that will have to wait, as I'm at work and need to actually go do some. But I can tell you this...I feel better already. I remember when I was in Middle School, my English teacher (sorry I don't remember your name =( ) forced us to write every day in a journal/diary. She said that writing down whatever was on your mind at the time, no matter what it was... Ok, I actually don't remember what she said, but I DO remember that she said it was a good thing to do. I also remember that I didn't agree with her then, and haven't really since, but at this moment, I do.

So thank you for letting me unload on you for this first 5 mins. Now I am going to go back to work. Introductions will come later.

4 comments:

Carrie Moore Fitness said...

I look forward to following you on this adventure. It is always great to right your thoughts, ideas, and even shopping lists. It helps with organizing your thoughts and is great for brain storming.

Unknown said...

My first comment and I have to wholeheartedly disagree with the poster.



...Lol, no, I'm just kidding. You're right Carrie, although I normally don't practice that organizational discipline (except when I am writing to remind myself to make a certain macro or change this or that spell from this hotkey to that one when I get home). I'm more of a spur of my pants kinda guy. Ask my wife, that irritates her all of the time.

Carrie Moore Fitness said...

LOL You sound so much like my husband. He has notes everywhere....gear needed, where to get it...strategies!! UGH!!! I look at it as a positive though. I know he has the ability to be focused and organized. No, it's not in an area I would like him to be. But, I have to choose my battles wisely. :-)

Unknown said...

That is true, and a lesson that every person needs to learn, sooner the better.

Post a Comment